PottonMouth is the best choice if you’re looking for a dispensary with wide range of products.
Our staff is ready to welcome you into our store and to share with you their knowledge.
We have around 40 strains of flower available, sold deli-style (weighed right in front of you). We also have a variety of: wax, sugar-was, budder, edibles, topicals, and hemp-derived CBD (no THC) products.
Visit The Laughing Head Shop for all your paraphernalia needs.
We offer a wide range of smoke shop accessories: bangers, pipes, bongs, dab rings (in glass and silicone), grinders, torches, rolling papers, blunts, vape pens, and refillable cartridges.
We also have an extensive selection of incense, gifts, posters, tie-dye apparel, souvenirs and more.
State requirements mandate all customers wear masks. We will provide you with a free mask, should you forget yours. If you prefer not to wear a mask, or have difficulty doing so, please take advantage of our online store for Curbside and Home Delivery.
That’s right! Every day we have different 10% off deals recommended by our crew. You’ll see a ‘Fuck Yeah’ tag hanging on these products in-store. We also feature regular daily deals – check them out!
LOYALTY PROGRAM – Our loyalty program rewards repeat customers for shopping with PottonMouth. Build up points based on how much you spend. Then credit back toward your next purchase. Ask about the Loyalty Rewards Program at PottonMouth Retail Cannabis!
We are sorry to say that we cannot accept any credit or debit cards at this time. However, we do have an ATM conveniently located in the store.
Yes, you will need to be 21 or older and bring an acceptable form of ID as follows:
Under Oregon Law only the following forms of identification are acceptable alone as proof of age when purchasing or acquiring marijuana* items:
1. An unexpired and unaltered U.S. state or District of Columbia driver license.
2. An unexpired and unaltered identification card issued by a U.S. state, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, United States Virgin Islands, or American Samoa, with photo, name, date of birth, and physical description.
3. An unexpired and unaltered ID card issued by a federally recognized Indian tribe with photo, name, and date of birth.
4. An unexpired and unaltered passport or passport card.
5. An unexpired and unaltered U.S. military ID card.
6. An unexpired and unaltered NEXUS or SENTRI card.
* A marijuana retailer may require ID from a person in addition to what is listed above
only if the ID is the person’s registry identification card as defined in ORS 475B.791.
For more info, see: https://www.oregon.gov/olcc/docs/publications/Acceptable_ID_Marijuana_English.pdf
Contact us by sending us a message or giving us a call.